3D Mars Terrain

I am doing my final year B.E- mechatronics degree course. In our curriculum we cover the basics of robotics and i am more keen towards this area and i have presented a paper called "Internet based control of robots". The idea of sending rover instead of human to learn the environment is a mind storming project and i would like to be a part of it.

I need some one to help me find info on MArs terrain ! :cry:

i hate you :twisted:

Natalie I would be happy to direct you to many legitimate websites concerning mars terrain.
Here is a good
start.
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/home/
Ask more specific questions as to what you are looking for I I will post asite address to help you.

i need sites on mars terrain too!!! HELP!!! :-(

how about this?

Mars terrain

:D

i need to no some info on the terrain of mars dudes and quick because my project is due tomorrow

why is this picture having so many green & red dotted-colors. Also why is it not a full image. It seems that NASA has edited these images to hide the secret of Mars's true color.

NERDS :roll:

:D :-) :-( :o :lol: 8) :confused: :shock: :x :P :blush: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

fuck yiu

all of u r stoopid

i love you too? :evil:

:roll: :evil: :twisted: :wink: :cry: :blush: :P :x :shock: :confused: 8) :lol: :o :-( :-) :D