I beat my own driving record

Since I am healthly again, I continue to set new records. I beat my own driving distance record by driving 80 feet in a single day! I have driveb 188 feet total, the most that any Rover has driven in the entire World (Mars)! I am now sitting in front of some rocks called stone council (digi pics to follow soon). Later, I will be driving over to Bonneville crater to look inside.

:confused: I wondered if the rovers will start to compete on who can drive the farthest each day? It could get messy up there.

:D
Head for the Mountains.
Good luck!
Drive carefully.

I am glad that all of you think that way but that is not likely to happen.

I hope that your solar cells stay clean for a very long time and I hope that our batteries find sustanance from the diminishing solight.

I that you prefer to be ecologically friendly but I do wish that JPL had given you a warm little plutonium power generator to keep you nice and warm through the winter.

Bon Voyage !

I hope that your solar cells stay clean for a very long time and I hope that our batteries find sustanance from the diminishing solight.

I know that you prefer to be ecologically friendly but I do wish that JPL had given you a warm little plutonium power generator to keep you nice and warm through the winter.

Bon Voyage !