I dug the (first?) canal on Mars!

Okay, maybe it's just a little trench -- but it's still the first! Take a look:

this blog is awesome, you are saving me a ton of time! and showing me stuff I missed anyway.

btw: do you know any place posting the 3D images at stereo grams (either cross eyed or the other viewing style)? I prefer them.

anyway, thanks a lot!!

The National Debt is $7.015 trillion that is
7,015,000,000,000 and 42 million Americans do not have health coverage.

Yo, Jake...you need to understand that sometimes when you offer your rights and your property to popular whim, *your* values are the ones to take it in the shorts. When you vote, those are the terms of the game in which you engage.

If you become a bum you don't have to worry about the debt, healthcare, or the presidental elections that the government has rigged. Seriously, homeless is the way to go in 2004. :twisted:

Yes, presidental...they all have false teeth. :evil:

jake, if people were more interested in science, they would educate themselves better, then they would vote better, and then those problems could be solved. :confused:

Jake, if people were more interested in science they would be more interested in what's going on in the real world (pry their eyes off the half time show), they would then educate themselves better, they would then vote better, then the problem you are talking about could be solved.

:lol:

jake, if people were interested in the world around them (pry their eyes off the half time show), they would be more interested in science and they would educate themselves better, then they would vote better, and the problem you describe could be solved.