Latest About Mars,

Nasa’s Perseverance rover landed on Mars at 20:55 GMT on 18 February after almost seven months travelling from Earth.

Since then, it has sent back some amazing images from around its landing site, Jezero Crater, a 49km (30-mile) wide impact depression just north of the Red Planet’s equator.

Here is a video link of set of photos sent back from the mission, as Perseverance hunts for signs of past microbial life, seeks to characterise the planet’s geology and past climate, and collects Martian rock.

http://adfoc.us/60578777915337

The Perseverance rover has initial funding to operate for one Mars year, roughly two Earth years.

1 Like

Why did we forget about this thread? I want to revive it. I see we haven’t discuss the volcanic activity on Mars that was discovered not so long ago. Scientists thought that volcanic eruptions ended 2,5 millions years ago, but the recent study showed that the Red Planet can be still volcanically active.

Post the goods brother!

1 Like

Ok brother, I will bring the goods. Looks like I am active today. Will keep going till I get Jac’d, pun intended. Where are you Henry?

1 Like

I decided to revive it, but not I can’t find anything good to post here, but I’ll do better.

1 Like

More better… I must admit the vulcanism post was good…

1 Like