posting links

Hello Richard or Mark or anybody- i am not quite sure why repeated attempts to use HTML have failed. i attempted to provide an example but that failed too. Perhaps it would be better to just type the code directly into the blog parcer instead of transferring from word. What is the best way to go about posting links here?

Hi moe,

I am not sure what the exact problem was here, without seeing an example, but I will say that pasting from MS Word is generally a very bad idea. Word often using special characters that don't work on the web, and may also include extraneous xml tags that can mess things up a bit. As such, creating post directly in the form is better, or you could use a plain text editor (such as notepad).

Note that basic html is accepted, such a links, img tags, bold, italics, etc., but other things will get stripped (such as javascript).

Hope this helps,

Mark

Current posts that are supposed to have an image in them are not displaying the images.

Hi KPM, can you provide an example (URL/link if possible)? New topic and/or replies to existing topics?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the swift reply I think it is actually my computer that has somehow lost the ability to see the photographs as I cannot even pick them up from Flickr.

Not sure what the cause is any ideas?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the swift reply I think it is actually my computer that has somehow lost the ability to see the photographs as I cannot even pick them up from Flickr.

Not sure what the cause is any ideas?

Test